- Vintagemarque does not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone under the age of 18
- By creating an account on our web site you confirm that you are at least 18 years old
- We reserve the right not to accept any order without giving a reason
- Our web site will show which products are in stock
- If a product is unavailable we can e-mail you when it is back in stock.
- A contract is made between us when we accept your order and process the payment
- We can only deliver to addresses on the UK mainland
- Certain parts of Scotland may attract a surcharge
- For orders above £100.00 there is no delivery charge
- For orders below £100.00 the charge is £9.95
- We normally try to deliver within 5 working days
- You will be given the opportunity to add delivery instructions to your order, such as to leave the order with a neighbour, or in your porch
- Customers ordering with the above delivery instructions do so at there own risk
- It is useful for the delivery company have your phone number, so that they can arrange delivery with you
- In the event of a failed delivery we reserve the right to pass on any extra delivery costs to you
- All prices include UK VAT and Excise Duty
- We will replace or refund the price of any wines that we have delivered in a faulty condition
- There will be a charge of £10.00 for the collection of goods to be returned
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us
You may cancel your order at any time within seven working days of the delivery by advising us writing or by email. All charges including delivery will be refunded as soon as the goods are received back in our warehouse in good re-saleable condition.
If you have any questions about your order please contact email@example.com or phone our order office on 01442 289306
This website is operated by John E Fells & Sons Ltd trading as Vintagemarque
Our registered office is at: Fells House, Prince Edward Street, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 3EZ - Registered in England No. 167004 VAT Reg. No. GB 235 7892 29
Updated on 13th March 2013.